F&B security options in Air in 3.94
You can set up the following user rules in POS Express v3 for CPS Air to do the following:
- Delete a customer’s tab in Air - this allows you to delete a tab that has been saved.
- Access other employee’s tabs in Air - when set up properly with the correct credentials, you can open someone else’s tab.
- Transfer checks in Air - when set up properly with the correct credentials, you can transfer your check(s) to someone else’s tab.
- Delete item from a saved tab in Air
All of the above can be controlled from the User Rule section of Options.
To update the user rules for CPS Air
To access the User Rules screen, do one of the following:
- If you are adding or editing an employee in Employee Setup in Tools | Options | Employee Setup, and you are in the screen for that employee, click Define Rules to the right of the Security drop-down field after you have selected the security.
- Select Tools | Options | Security then select User Rules. The users list display to the right.
Double-click the user you need to change. The User Rules screen displays.
Check the following for your CPS Air settings as needed:
- To be able to delete a tab, select the Delete Tab (CPSair) checkbox.
- To access other employee’s tabs, select the Access Other Employee Tabs (CPSair) checkbox.
- To be able to transfer checks, select the Transfer Check (CPSair) checkbox.
- To be able to delete an item from a saved tab, select the Delete Item From A Saved Tab (CPSair) checkbox.
Click Save at the bottom of the User screen. The users list displays.
Click Save again in the bottom right corner of the screen.