The Billing Code Audit Report
The Billing Code Audit report shows what billing codes, minimums, min credits, and assessments are attached to each member. The billing code audit report would show all billing codes that are attached to the customer in the reoccurring charges tab in their customer profile.
Note: The Billing Code Listing report shows what ACTIVE codes will be charged to a customer up to a certain date. So if you run it to a date and a billing code is not charged to that date, it will not show.
The report is helpful in order to audit your customers to make sure everyone has the codes they need.
Shout out to Mark White for submitting this enhancement!
To run the Billing Code Audit Report
Note: All the billing codes must be set up properly for this report to run correctly.
- Go to Reports.
- Click Report Options in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Report Option screen displays.
- From the Terminal drop-down, select the terminal for which you want this report run.
- Select one of the time range buttons: On Demand, Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly for the time range to report on.
- From the list of reports on the left, select Billing Code Audit Report, then click the right-pointing arrow (>) button in the middle. The report moves to the right side.
- Click Close. The available codes display in their category boxes: customer classes, customer types, customer stores, billing codes.
- Select the checkboxes of the classes and types you want to show on the report.
- Click Display. A Billing Code Audit Report displays.